Ragi bites is a healthy snack and also easy to prepare. Those who don’t like the taste of ragi can try this and fall in love with ragi bites.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Finger millet/ ragi flour – 1 cup
Sugar/ Jaggery – ½ cup
Ghee / butter – 4 tbsp
Roasted cashews – few
1. Heat 1 tbsp ghee in pan, fry ragi flour till it turns aromatic. In a bowl mix the roasted ragi flour with sugar and roasted cashews.
2. Add remaining ghee to the mixed portion of flour and shape in to tight balls.
3. Store it in an air tight container for a week.
1. I used brown sugar for sweetness. You can also use Jaggery or palm sugar.
2. Those who don’t like the taste of ghee, butter is a good substitute.