Fruit Custard is an absolutely delicious dessert. Its rich creamy texture, the combo of fruits with custard gives heavenly taste. This is a very good destination for your sweet tooth. Kids who don’t like fruits also fall in love with this fruit dessert. Fruit custard is one of the easiest dessert, it can be served for unexpected guests.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Milk – ½ liter + 2 tbsp
Vanilla flavored custard powder – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 6 tbsp
Fruits (I used Apple, Strawberry, Grapes, Banana, Pomegranate)
1. Mix custard powder with 2 tbsp of warm milk into a smooth paste without lumps.
2. Boil ½ liter milk, add sugar to it. Add the custard paste to the milk and stir continuously until it becomes thick.
3. After it comes to room temperature, refrigerate it.
4. Ready with chopped fruits. You can use fruits of your choice.
5. Before serving, mix fruits with custard. Serve chilled.