Hope you all enjoying the day with the spirit in your heart about Independence Day. Thought of trying tricolor recipe as a special for Independence Day representing our Flag. Check out the recipes and try in home and enjoy with kids. They will surely love it and shower you with kisses.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Idli batter – 1 cup
Tomato puree – ½ cup
Spinach puree – ½ cup
1. Take one bowl of idli batter, add the spinach puree and mix well.
2. Form a thick batter, don’t prepare too watery.
1. For this no need to add any purees.
1. Take the last bowl, add the tomato puree and mix well.
1. Add water in the bottom of a Idli steamer.
2. Arrange the tricolor batter in the idli moulds separately.
3. Steam for about 15 to 17 mins on high flame.
4. Remove and serve hot.