Last saturday night, i was thinking about different recipe to do for dinner. My husband too bored of rotis and dosas, so thought of pav bhaji for dinner. I have already prepared pav bhaji but at that time i had pav buns bought from store, so this time i tried to prepare pav buns in home and it came out so well. Preparing pav buns is not a rocket science, it is very easy to prepare. I hope you will try these pav buns in home instead of buying it from store.
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time:2 hours and 20 mins
All purpose flour - 3 cups
Warm Milk - As needed
Yeast - 1tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Salt - as needed
Butter - for greasing tray and for brushing on top
1. Add sugar and yeast to the warm milk, mix it well and keep aside for about 5 mins until it turns foamy.
2. In a large bowl, take flour and add salt to it. Pour the milk into the flour and knead a soft dough.
3. Cover it with a damp cloth and keep aside for 1 hour or until the dough double the size.
4.Punch the air out and divide into equal portions, shape it like a ball.
5. Grease the tray with butter and arrange the balls . Cover it again with a damp cloth and keep aside for about 40 - 50 mins.
6. Now the balls doubles in size. Preheat oven to 400F and bake it for 20 mins.
7. Soft and fluffy pav buns are ready. Serve it with bhajji.