Friday, May 8, 2015

Banana French Toast

Get the recipe for the delicious and simple Banana French Toast which might be the perfect breakfast for the weekends. The taste of the French toast topped with maple syrup and the bite of banana in-between will sure make a great combination and you all will love it as much as my family does.
Nutrition fact:
2 slices of French toast topped with banana and maple syrup contains about 410 calories approximately. Banana is a high calorie food and it contains good amount of health benefiting anti- oxidants and minerals. Fresh banana is a rich source of Potassium and it is a good supplement food for underweight children.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins


Ingredients:
Egg – 1
Milk – ½ cup
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Salt a pinch
Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
Whole grain bread – 5 slices
Butter – 2 tbsp
Banana – 1
Maple syrup for taste


Method:
1. In a bowl whisk together egg, milk, sugar, salt and cinnamon powder.
2. Dip Bread, one slice at a time, into egg mixture. In a non-stick skillet, melt butter and place the bread slices. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
3. Meanwhile cut banana into thick rounds. Place the French toast on plate, top with banana and maple syrup. Serve.




3 comments:

  1. The food is absolutely amazing. I hope I could taste and cook that in actual, maybe if I have much time since I am so busy working. Anyways, thanks for sharing your article. God Bless and have a good day. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete