I always like the desserts prepared using mango, so thought of trying Mango kesari. Try this in home, for sure your kids will love it.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Aval / Poha – 1 cup
Milk – 2 cups
Sugar – ½ cup
Corn flour – 1 tbsp (dissolve it in cold milk)
Mango puree – 1 cup
1. Fry the poha till it turns crispier. Blend it in a mixer and keep aside.
2. Boil the milk in a pan, On boiling add the poha, sugar, corn flour mixture.
3. Mix well and cook on a slow flame till it becomes thick.
4. Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool down.
5. Add the mango puree with the mixture and serve chilled.