One day evening, suddenly i felt craving for chocolate but i don't have any chocolates in home:-(. I had cocoa powder so thought of making chocolate cup cake. While taking my cocoa powder container from my shelf, coffee powder also sitting next to it and i got an idea of combining cocoa and coffee powder which resulted in delicious and moist chocolate coffee cupcake. It is very easy to prepare and the taste is awesome with tasty whip cream. Kiddos will sure fall for it and ask you to make it often.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
All purpose flour / Maida - 1 cup
Cocoa Powder - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Powdered sugar - 3/4 cup
Melted Butter - 1/2 cup
Milk - 1/4 cup
Coffee powder - 2 tsp
Salt - a pinch
Whip cream for topping
1.In a large mixing bowl, Combine milk and coffee powder. Add butter to it and mix it well.
2. Now add all the dry ingredients and beat it well with spoon or use electric beater.
3. Preheat the oven to 350F.
4. Grease the cup cake moulds and place it in a muffin tray
5. Now pour the batter into each mould and bake it for about 12 - 15 minutes.
6. Serve with whip cream topping.