Today I am going to share a recipe of delicious breaded fish. Every week on Tuesday we used to have fish for dinner. But my husband bored of eating usual fish fry every week so, thought of trying this breaded fish recipe. In this breaded fish you can taste all the flavors. It is crispy outside the fish and very soft inside which satisfy your taste buds. Even who are not a great fan of fish will fall in love with this breaded fish taste.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Fish fillets – 2 (I used Tilapia)
Red chili powder – 2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp
Pepper powder – ½ tsp
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
Low fat mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
Garlic pod – 1, finely chopped
Bread crumbs – ½ cup
Cilantro – few, finely chopped
Oregano – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Clean the fish fillets and marinate with red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, lemon juice, salt. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350F. In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and garlic. Brush this mixture on both sides of marinated fish.
3. In a plate, mix bread crumbs, finely chopped cilantro and oregano. Now roll over the fish on bread crumbs mixture.
4. Grease a tray with butter and place the fish fillets on tray.
5. Bake it for about 25 to 20 minutes and at last broil it carefully for 25 to 30 seconds.