Easy and healthy recipe for dinner. The combination of Tilapia and Asparagus with sautéed onion gives a perfect taste and healthy filling dinner.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Tilapia Fish – 1
Red chili powder – 2 tsp
Garlic powder – ½ tsp
Pepper powder – ½ tsp
Asparagus – 1 bunch
Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
Ginger – 1 inch piece, finely chopped
Garlic – 2 pods, finely chopped
Jalapenos – 2
Cherry tomatoes – 5
Onion – 1, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil – 3 tbsp
Cilantro for Garnish
Lemon piece – 1
1. Clean the fish well, marinate with red chili powder, Garlic powder, Pepper powder and salt, keep aside for 10 mins.
2. Steam the Asparagus until it’s well-cooked. Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan, Add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic. Saute until raw smell leaves.
3. Add Jalapenos and cherry tomatoes and cook for 3 to 5 mins. Now add Asparagus and salt, give a good mix and cook for 2 mins.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan, Place the marinated fish and cook for 8 to 10 mins. Flip over other side and cook for about 7 to 8 mins.
5. Now remove the fish from the pan and add the onions and saute for5 to 6 mins. The onions will blend with marinated spices and give a good taste.
6. Serve everything in a plate, Garnish with cilantro and Lemon piece.