I am a big fan of cakes baked in home. I love the taste of pineapple. This pineapple upside down cake satisfies my taste buds by giving both flavor in one dish. This cake is very easy and fun to bake. In every bite you can taste the soft spongy cake with tasty pineapple chunks. Try to make this on special occasions and enjoy your family feedback.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 55 mins
Butter – 2 tbsp
Brown sugar – 3 tbsp
Pineapple slices – 4
Cherries – few
Vanilla Cake mix – 1 box
Water – 1 cup
Vegetable oil – ½ cup
Eggs – 3
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add vegetable oil, cake mix and water. Give a good mix for about 10 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the pan with butter, Spread the brown sugar in the baking pan, and arrange pineapple slices according to your wish.
3. Pour the cake mix batter over the pineapple arrangement. Bake it for 35 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Leave pan over cake 5 minutes and then remove pan.
5. Arrange the cherries and serve ….