Salmon fish fry with Indian spices is a delicious combo served as a side dish. This is very easy to prepare and tastes great. You can use this fish fry recipe to make any fish fry. We all know that salmon is one of the best fish which is healthy and nutritious. Consuming salmon is said to protect us from various diseases related to heart , eyes and also our nervous system. The rich Omega 3 fatty acids found in th fish, plays an important role in protecting our body from several diseases and infections. The taste of this fried fish when combined with grilled onions gives a different taste. If the following recipe appeals you, then do give a try someday, and let me know how it turned out for you.
All types of salmon provide a good source of high quality protein and the heart healthy omega 3 fatty acids. Salmon is a good source of variety of vitamins and minerals. It is also a good source of calcium.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Salmon – ½ lb
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Chili powder – 1 ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
Pepper powder – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Onion – 1
1. Marinate the fish with a lime juice and set aside.
2. Mix all the spices, ginger garlic paste and salt to make a thick paste.
3. Marinate the fish with masala paste and set aside for 30 mins.
4. Heat oil in a Non-stick skillet, cook the marinated salmon for about 15 minutes on both sides.
5. Remove from the skillet. Fry the onions in the same oil, add some salt to it.
6. Saute till it turns translucent and sere with fried Salmon.