I always love to bake fish than preparing gravy because it is very easy to bake and also very healthy. Each time i will try different type of healthy fish recipes and this time i tried lemon pepper Tilapia. It is very flavorful, mild spicy and healthy.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Tilapia Fillets - 2
Finely chopped parsley - few
Paprika powder - 1 tsp
Red pepper crushed - 1 tsp
Butter - 2 tbsp
Garlic pods - 2, finely chopped
Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
Lemon, peel and grated - 1 tbsp
Salt - for taste
Pepper - for taste
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Grease the baking tray with butter. In a bowl, whisk paprika, parsley, red pepper and set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat butter and add garlic. saute and immediately remove from heat.
4. Place the fish fillets in a baking tray. Season it with salt and pepper.
5. Brush fillets with butter, garlic and then sprinkle half mixture of parsley, paprika and pepper mixture.
6. Bake for 7 minutes, remove from oven and again sprinkle garlic, mixture of parsley, paprika and pepper mixture.
7. Bake for another 7 to 8 mins or until the fish is cooked.
8. Remove from oven and squeeze lemon juice and garnish with grated lemon over the top.