Looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast, then try this sandwich. It is very easy to prepare and quick during hectic mornings. You can change the stuffing according to your taste. Your kids too will love it.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Whole grain bread - 2
Sriracha sauce - 2 tsp
Mint chutney - 1 tsp
cheese slice - 2
Cucumber - 1/4, sliced
Onion - 1/4, sliced
Tomato - 1/2, sliced
Bell Pepper pickle - 1 tsp
Egg - 1
Salt to taste
Pepper powder to taste
Step by step pictures:
Take two breads. Spread sriracha sauce over it.
Spread some mint chutney over it.
Place cheese over it
Place some cucumber slices over it
Place some onion slices over it
Arrange tomato slice over it
Place some pickles over it
Sprinkle some salt and pepper
Place the cheese over it
Heat tawa, break open a egg, sprinkle salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes
Place the cooked egg
Place another bread slice and cook in panini maker for about 5 to 7 minutes.
Sandwich is ready now
1.Take two slices of bread. Spread Sriracha sauce over the bread. Then spread mint chutney over it.
2. Now place cheese slice over the bread. Arrange cucumber, onion and tomato.
3. Now place pickles over it and sprinkle salt, pepper. Place another cheese slice over it.
4. Heat tawa and break open the eggs. Sprinkle salt and pepper and cook for about 6 to 7 minutes.
5. Place the omelette over the cheese slice. Now place the another bread over it.
6. cook it in panini maker about 5 to 6 minutes. Sandwich is ready.