Hi friends, after a very long gap i am able to communicate with you all through my recipes. Approximately 5 months before i have posted my last recipe, but everything happened for a good reason and i am not much worried about it. Because I AM PREGNANT with my baby girl now. I am on my 6 month now and i am very happy to announce it to all of my fellow bloggers. First four months was terrible, i was suffering from severe morning sickness that i can't even think of any food or drink. Now i am feeling pretty good to start my cooking and blogging happily. I need all your support to continue my blogging further with same enthusiasm and energy.
Today i am going to share the recipe of onion rings. On weekends we used to go to our nearby restaurant and every time we order our favorite appetizer onion rings. Love the taste and crispiness of it. So thought of trying it in home and it came out very well with great taste and crispiness. It is a very easy snack on evenings that can be done within 20 minutes. Your kiddos will love it and enjoy each and every bite. Try this recipe in home and share your comments.
Onion – 1 (I used white onion)
All-purpose flour – ½ cup
Corn flour – ¼ cup
Garlic powder – 1 tsp
Oregano – ½ tsp
Baking powder – a pinch
Milk – ½ cup
Bread crumbs – ½ cup
Pepper powder – ½ tsp
Salt – as needed
1. Slice the onions and separate the onions into rings and keep aside.
2. Now take the all-purpose flour in a bowl and dust the onion rings with flour. This helps the batter to evenly coat on the onion rings when we dip it.
3. Now add all the other ingredients except bread crumbs and milk to the all-purpose flour.
4. Add milk to it and form a batter neither too thick nor too thin.
5. Take bread crumbs in a bowl for dusting and keep aside.
6. Heat oil in a kadai, keep it ready for frying. Now dip the onion rings in a batter and then dust it in a bread crumbs.
7. Deep fry it in a hot oil till the onion rings turns golden brown on both sides.
8. Serve hot with any sauce or blue cheese.