Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Oil - 2 tbsp
Onion - 1, chopped
Green chili - 3
Carrot - 1/2
Cabbage - small piece
Cilantro - few
Ragi flour - 2 cups
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Water as needed
Step by step pics:
Heat oil in a pan
Add onions in it
Add green chilies and saute till onion turns transparent
Add vegetables in it and saute till it gets cooked well
Transfer everything to a bowl
Add ragi flour and salt
Add water little by little and form a dough
Grease a ziplock bag and flatten the dough, place it on hot tawa
Cook until the color changes on both sides
Ragi roti is ready
1.Heat oil in pan, add onions and green chilies, saute till onions turns transparent.
2. Add carrot, cilantro and cabbage, and saute till it is cooked well.
3. Remove the pan and allow it to cool. Transfer everything to a bowl.
4. Add ragi flour and salt to it. Add water little by little and form a dough.
5. Divide the dough into small equal balls. Grease a ziplock bag and flatten it with fingers.
6. Heat tawa and cook the roti, till the color changes on both sides. Serve warm with chutney.