Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Salmon Puff Pastry Bundle




After a long time, I found some time to post recipes from my busy schedule of parenting.. Yes, I am now a proud mom of my 4 month old baby girl 😍. I am living my life’s happiest moments with my baby girl. I spend my whole day by playing, feeding her and I totally love it. Being a mom it is tough to find some time for our own purpose. But another love is missing me a lot 😉 and that’s my blog. So I came to pamper my blog with recipes.
Today I came with very innovative recipe using salmon. Salmon cooked in puff pastry along with our choice of sauce and veggies. The crispiness of puff pastry combined with juicy salmon gives amazing taste. It is also easy way to make our kids to eat salmon since we hide it in puff pastry. Let’s go to the recipe. Comment your opinions after trying in home .


Ingredients:
Salmon portion – 1
Puff pastry sheet – 1
Onion – few slices
Tomato – few slices
Cilantro – few
Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
Sriracha sauce – 1 tbsp
Mustard sauce – 1 tsp
For Marinating:
Red chili powder – ½ tsp
Garlic powder -    ½ tsp
Pepper powder – ¼ tsp
Oregano – ¼ tsp
Salt to taste

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Marinate salmon with above mentioned ingredients under “For Marinating” and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
3. Use thawed puff pastry sheet. Spread the sauces over puff pastry and place the marinated salmon on the center of puff pastry sheet.
4. Now place some onion, tomato and cilantro above salmon and fold the puff pastry sheets inwards on all the sides.
5.  Convert the puff pastry bundle on the other side and make slits as shown in the picture.
6. Brush some butter over it and place it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.

7. Salmon puff pastry bundle is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment